Finance at Eblens
Eblen Subaru Finance offers a range of fast and flexible vehicle Finance solutions
for you and your business.
Features and Benefits to you and your business:
• Attractive and affordable •
Business or Personal use
• New or Used Vehicles - Finance For Subaru and non Subaru vehicles
• 1 – 7 years flexible fixed rate terms
• Flexible payment options • Tax effective lease packages
• Option of Balloon payments at end of loan – subject to capacity guidelines
• Flexible locations – City or the Country
Other products available:
• Motor Vehicle Insurance •
Finance Gap Insurance
• Payment Protection Insurance • Eblen Mechanical Protection Plan
For more information simply call Marco, our Eblen Subaru Business Manager to discuss the best financial solutions for you on 8350 7777 or click here to start your finance application now!
Insurance at Eblens
Eblen Subaru offers a range of fast and flexible vehicle Insurance solutions for you
and your business.
Features and Benefits of Subaru Insurance to you and your business:
• Business or Personal use •
New or Used Vehicles - Insurance For Subaru and non Subaru vehicles
• Flexible payment options • On the spot cover or ready for you at delivery
Motor Vehicle Insurance - You can choose one of the following covers:
• Comprehensive Cover • Third Party Property Damage Cover only
Motor Equity Insurance - Finance Gap Insurance
What is it? This pays your financier any outstanding balance on your loan contract (up to the policy limit excluding certain amounts such as arrears) where the total loss payment made by the insurer of your comprehensive motor vehicle insurance is insufficient to pay out our loan contract.
Loan Protection Insurance
What is the purpose of this insurance? Subaru Loan Protection Insurance is consumer credit insurance and by way of summary, its purpose is to pay (up to the maximum policy benefits):
• part of your loan repayments if you are unable to work due to a defined injury or illness (we call this disability insurance)
• part of your loan repayments if you become involuntarily unemployed (we call this involuntary unemployment cover)
• the outstanding balance of your loan if you should die or suffer a defined trauma (we call this trauma and death cover).
For more information simply call Marco, our Eblen Subaru Business Manager to discuss
the best financial solutions for you on 8350 7777
Updating information: Information regarding insurance products and policies may need to be updated from time to time. You can obtain a paper copy of any updated information without charge by calling us on the contact details provided below. We will then provide you with the updated Product Disclosure Statement relative to the product you seek information about. For more information simply call one or our Business Managers to discuss the best financial solutions for you.
Eblen Subaru arranges insurance as agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about insurance please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available from us. If you buy insurance from us we receive a commission which is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide our services.