Subaru WRX in Glenelg, Adelaide
Offering exhilarating performance and urban sophistication in equal measures, the 2016 Subaru WRX delivers a driving experience you won’t want to end.
The 2.0L DOHC Direct Injection Turbocharged Boxer engine delivers more power and torque, producing an enormous 197kW of power at 5,600rpm and 350Nm of torque at 2,400-5,200rpm.
Add to that improved infotainment and everyday driving comfort, and you have something remarkable: the best WRX yet.
WRX makes everyday driving far from everyday, with the option of one of the best CVT automatic transmissions on the road. Add to that Subaru’s Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and a turbocharged horizontally-opposed Boxer engine and you have a driving experience to remember.
Subaru WRX STI – Scary Good
A driver’s car, engineered for those who want to take driving to the next level, Subaru WRX STI takes the original performance icon and adds…a bucket load.
Respect and glory. The new generation Subaru WRX STI has earned them both in equal measure. From the back straight to the pit lane. More refined and sophisticated, it is awe inspiring, thrilling and ready for its victory lap.
Powered by a 2.5-litre DOHC Turbocharged Boxer engine, the Subaru WRX STI is revered as a performance icon.
Available in a sleek sedan with a short-shift six-speed manual transmission, the powerful Subaru WRX STI also offers the choice of a feature-packed premium variant.
To test drive the brand new Subaru WRX at Eblen Subaru in Glenelg, Adelaide today
call (08) 8350 7777.
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Engine: 2.0-litre Direct Injection Turbocharged horizontally-opposed Boxer engine
- Transmission: 6-speed manual or Sports Lineartronic™ CVT
- Maximum power output: 197kW @ 5600rpm
- Maximum torque: 350Nm @ 2400-5200rpm
- Integrated infotainment system featuring:
- MP3/WMA/iPod compatibility
- 6.2″ touch screen
- Bluetooth®1wireless technology with:
- Audio streaming2
- Voice command recognition
- Auxiliary jack and USB connection
- Rear view reverse camera
- Steering wheel audio, cruise, Bluetooth®1, MID and SI-Drive (CVT only) controls
- Air-conditioning – climate control
- D-shaped leather steering wheel with red stitching
- Manual seat height lifter – driver
- Seat trim cloth – black
- Sports bucket seats – driver and front passenger with red stitching
- 60/40 split folding rear seats
- 18” alloy wheels
- Bonnet scoop
- Daytime running lights
- Fog lights – front and rear
- Rear spoiler
- Self-levelling LED headlights with auto off
- Shark fin antenna
- Sports body kit
- Welcome lights (coming home function)
- WRX sports mesh grille
The new generation Subaru WRX takes an already formidable package to the next level. A performance car with real power, pure control and more fun. The 2.0-litre DOHC Direct Injection Turbocharged Boxer engine with Dual Active Valve Control system delivers more power and torque, producing an enormous 197kW of power at 5,600rpm and 350Nm of torque at 2,400-5,200rpm, providing unparalleled sports performance and drivability.
Subaru WRX Premium
The new generation Subaru WRX Premium is designed to get your heart racing. It takes an already formidable package to the next level of comfort. Add to that infotainment, everyday driving comfort and innovative options such as Subaru’s Vision Assist, and you have a performance car with real power, pure control and sophisticated style.
Subaru WRX STI
The Subaru WRX STI is a beast on 4 wheels that was recently awarded the Best Performance Car Under $100K in the carsales Car of the Year Awards. It brings together grace, control and astounding power in one iconic package. From its adrenalin pumping 221kW of power and 407Nm of torque to its gravel-gripping low centre of gravity, STI screams performance. But just quietly, never before has STI been so sophisticated.
Subaru WRX STI Premium
The Subaru WRX STI Premium is engineered for those who want to take driving to the next level and this was proven in 2014 when it was awarded the Best Performance Car Under $100K in the carsales Car of the Year Awards.
With an adrenalin pumping 221kW of power and 407Nm of torque, gravel-gripping low centre of gravity, Subaru’s Vision Assist and new generation infotainment, the WRX STI Premium has never been more desirable.
1. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. System operation ability is subject to the Bluetooth ® wireless technology specification of individual’s phone.
2. There may be restrictions on features available for certain models that are not fully compliant with AVCRP.